Senior technical Salesforce consultant
Are you eager to think about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations? Do you like to work out technical and qualitative solutions? And do you also like to work in a team? Then maybe you are who we are looking for!
Customer Link builds CRM systems for a wide range of organizations. We are continuously looking for passionate, dedicated, and talented people to join our experienced team and help us reach our goals.
Our new consultant is someone who…
- Likes to develop projects from A to Z: from analysis and technical implementation to integration and technical support
- Is eager to think along with you about the technical aspects of CRM & integrations
- Interested in apps and systems such as: Internet of Things, Artificial intelligence, marketing automation, community, …
- Please keep a close eye on the implementation with other systems
- Prefer to work in a team in order to come to the best solutions
- Like to guide junior profiles to provide them with best practices
- Can take responsibility for projects, because developing technical and qualitative solutions is your goal
Your profile looks like this
- You have an IT degree (bachelor or master in Applied Informatics, Information Management, …).
- At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot/Marketing Cloud, …
- You like to learn the ins & outs of CRM package Salesforce
- You like to work in teams, but can also work independently and pro-actively
- You have experience with integrations
- A healthy dose of ambition with a strong work ethic
What do we offer you?
- Opportunities to become a senior product manager (e.g. you can become a specialist in Service cloud or Sales Cloud)
- a driven and dynamic team that wants nothing more than to welcome you
- all opportunities to develop yourself from hard- to soft-skills training
- an inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits
- by tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests and aspirations
- a project team that guides you… we invest in you!
- an impressive client roster that’s always growing, which you’ll be contributing to as well
- team spirit fun like you wouldn’t believe: yearly ski trips, hilarious team building activities, lunches out of the office… anything you feel that needs to be on this list?
- competitive pay with company car, laptop, cell phone, internet – the works
- a work-live balance
- four different offices for you to work from: Antwerp, Kontich, Lummen or Turnhout – it’s your choice. And there’s snacks and coffee everywhere to battle that afternoon dip.
- and off course the opportunity to work partly at home if wanted.
Technical Salesforce Consultant
- Antwerp Office
- IT degree (bachelor or master in Applied Informatics, Information Management, …).
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM
- Dutch & English speaking
- work-life balance
See other vacancies
Project Manager Salesforce
Are you eager to translate customer needs into clear projects plans? Are you interesting to learn more about CRM & Marketing Automation? Do you like to work on projects from A to Z? And do you also like to work in an international team? Then maybe you are who we are looking for!
Do you enjoy working with customers in an IT environment? Do you get excited by finding solutions to complex business problems? Are you a born leader who loves being part of a young & energetic team? Then you might be the person we are looking for!